Apologies – I gave (yet again) a redundant link below. The current one is:
http://www.cartography.org.uk/default.asp?contentID=841
Best wishes
Tinho

From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Da Cruz, Tinho
Sent: 24 January 2012 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next issue of Cartographiti No. 88 - deadline 13 February 2012

Dear friends,

Judith and I are putting the next issue of Cartographiti together.  The advertised deadline for material for inclusion is 13 February 2012.  This will include some material from the Map Curators’ Workshop in York that did not fit into issue 87.

If anyone has any general news or snippets to go into the 'Around the Libraries' section then please post or e-mail them to Judith [[log in to unmask]].

If anyone has any other appropriate material that they'd like to contribute then do send it to me.  Have you come across a useful publication or website recently?  Or been asked a particularly amusing question at the Enquiry counter?

Is there an issue that you'd like to raise?  Any staff changes you know of?  New appointments?  All items gratefully received.

Any thoughts on what you would like to see in Cartographiti? What could it provide that you would find useful?

Cartographiti is the newsletter for librarians, curators and archivists of cartographic materials.  If you have any queries about it please ask or see this web site:

<http://www.cartography.org.uk/Pages/Membership/Curators/Graphiti.html>

Best wishes

Tinho

Antonio da Cruz (Tinho)     [log in to unmask]<http:[log in to unmask]>
Map Curator,
Department of Geography, School of Environmental Sciences,
Roxby Building, University of Liverpool, LIVERPOOL  L69 7ZT
Telephone:  0151 794 2844
Fax:  0151 794 2866
Please note: I do not work on Thursdays.