Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail on 9th January asking HERs to let me know if their contact details needed changing or if they are still correct. I have had just over 50% response rate so far. Therefore can I ask that anyone who hasn't responded yet please get in contact? Even if it is just to say that there are currently no changes.

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah MacLean
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
English Heritage
Designations Department
Engine House
Firefly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EH
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 01793 414880

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/