Dear all,

There appears to be some confusion over the e-mail I sent to the list yesterday with regards to the Local Lists for Local Authorities course being run by HELM. I heard about the course and managed to acquire details from HELM to post to you all. I cannot assist with the course programme or booking places. Please use the contact details provided in the attachment provided for questions directly related to the course itself.

If you are having difficulty reading the attachment or receive a digest format that does not allow you to receive any attachments please visit the HER Forum archives to access the original e-mail. Alternatively you can access the e-mail through this link, https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1201&L=herforum&F=&S=&P=38395 .

The only information I have seen so far for this course is the information provided in my previous e-mail. I have contacted the HELM team to find out if there will be any other Local list courses being run and if there are any details I can pass on. I understand that they plan to hold the course in the East Midlands and North West later this year and Yorkshire and Humber Area and South West in 2013. Booking for these will not commence until mid February at the earliest. I also understand that the Birmingham course is now fully booked.

I have been in contact with Gareth Wilson about the issue of widening the range of asset types. I understand that this is likely to be discussed at the Birmingham course.

Yours sincerely

Sarah MacLean

Sarah MacLean
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
English Heritage
Designations Department
Engine House
Firefly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EH
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 01793 414880

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/