Hi,

Are you using the GUI to set this up?
If not then I'd recommend trying that first.

If you are and you've checked the issues raised previously (Is the data OK?
Is the design rank deficient?) then the next step would be to upload your
design.fsf file together with all of the custom files used to specify the EVs.
You can upload these to:
   http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi
and make sure to send us the 6 digit reference number.

Also, it would be helpful to have the output of fslhd and fslstats -r -R on
your input 4D functional images.

All the best,
	Mark