www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~douaud

De : Andres Roman <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Mercredi 18 Janvier 2012 19h16
Objet : [FSL] Fslvbm error

Fslvbm error
Hi FLS crew,

I am trying to run the fslvbm_2_template command doing this:

[aer56@bcni1 struc]$ fslvbm_2_template –n

When I do so this appears:

[aer56@bcni1 Structural ]$ fslvbm_2_template -n
chmod: cannot access `fslvbm2a': No such file or directory
wc: ./fslvbm2a: No such file or directory
Running segmentation: ID=13652
chmod: cannot access `fslvbm2b': No such file or directory
wc: ./fslvbm2b: No such file or directory
Running initial registration: ID=13693

Showing error and so on. The error if I interpret correctly relates to a malfunction of FSL since it is calling progammes that should be in the FSL folders but seem not to. Is everything with the instalation of FSL right? You think this might be the issue?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes
--
Andres