Hi,<br><br>If you're feeding in lower level feats, then you'll want
the cope#.feat directories and the program will find the necessary
files within those directories.<br><br>Hope that
2012 at 12:29 PM, Andres Roman <span
dir="ltr">&lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote
class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi FSL crew,<br>
I am running an analysis with multiple runs. In the feat manual it says :<br>
(To) combine across sessions to create COPEs for the subject means of each<br>
subject, using a fixed-effects analysis. In the stats GUI, we select Fixed<br>
effects. Then we setup the second-level analysis with 5 EVs, where each EV<br>
picks out the 3 sessions that correspond to a particular subject.<br>
I did this and obtained good results which I can see on the browser report<br>
that fsl gives you.<br>
Following this I did the between group comparison im interested in doing:<br>
Now we want the mean group effect, across subjects, achieved with a<br>
third-level ME analysis. Select Inputs are lower-level FEAT directories and<br>
select the 5 relevant directories created at second-level, named something<br>
like subject_N.gfeat/cope1.feat.<br>
My question is what are the inputs I require for this comparisons? Is it the<br>
*.gfeat/cope1/stats/cope1.nii.<wbr>gz files I am interested in? Or is it the<br>
*.gfeat/cope1/stats/zstat1.<wbr>nii.gz? It isnt very clear by the feat
manual.<br>
Thank you very much for your help.<br>
Best wishes<br>
--<br>