We have many instances where we need to repair or renew small areas of carpet, carpet tiles, lino etc

Can anyone please provide me with some examples of how any long term contracts work on this sort of work?

Many thanks

dave

David Stock
Facilities Manager
Hartpury College
Hartpury
Gloucestershire
GL19 3BE

Tel: 01452 702117

[http://www.hartpury.ac.uk/images/ofsted_logo.gif]
Hartpury College - Graded Outstanding by Ofsted 2009-2010

This is confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.