Dear All,

Thank you all for helping in making real good collections for search
filters. Usually, when I start new project as student, in quick time, I
have to make proposal with course works running simultaneously and I find
it difficulty sometime, as when I complete analysis and writing result,
I may again need to search more and at that time, I really get some good
articles which has potential to make good aims and methods.

Making those filters in your account of PUBMED or any database would really
reduce the time and improve the efficiency and also reduced the pain of
missing valuable information due to poor search !! So, I am thankful to
Julie, David, Halena, Moacyr and Ash Paul, I am sorry if I forget anyone.

I wonder, Is there any study on this improvement in efficiency (manuscript
preparation time for student, grades of student) significantly improved by
good searching practice (good understanding and user capability
to operate on database) ? I will try to find using those good resources
!!!!!

Sincerely,
AM
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:14 AM, Julie Glanville <[log in to unmask]