Folks – for your interest / information….

Please - now start forwarding your intentions to attend (unless you have already done so – I know who you are – thank-you!) so I can start getting an idea for lunch numbers and room size...send to [log in to unmask] – with any particular access / dietary / or other requirements. 10th Feb is my deadline!!!

The ‘firmish’ agenda – as at 25th Jan 2012 - is as follows:-

12.30 – 1.30pm Lunch / 1.30 – 4.00pm Business Meeting

·         Academic Support for students with ASD, medical conditions etc

·         DNA Reasons – SFE Document

·         Online support – practical arrangements and the student experience (compared to Onsite support)

·         Leave of Absence / Interruption and impact on DSA Support

·         NMH Charter completion - progress update

·         Progress on NMH Procurement Exercise / Report

·         Revised Research Council UK and SAAS arrangements – impact on DSA recommendations and HEIs

Simon Bloor | Centre Manager | Access SUMMIT – Joint Universities Disability Assessment, Training and Personal Support Centre

St Peter's House | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9GH

Tel:- 0161 275 0992 | Email:- [log in to unmask] | Web:- www.access-summit.org.uk | www.supportingstudents.org.uk

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.