I would be very grateful if subscribers could bring this job to the attention of anyone who might be suitable.  It's an urgent need, due to the sudden illness of a member of staff. Details pasted below.

Best wishes, Tom Harrison

*****

St Mary's College, Crosby is looking for a temporary, part time teacher of Latin to start work immediately.

The job entails teaching a class of 9 GCSE students and one A Level student in preparation for the OCR GCSE and A level exams.

This job would suit someone who has recently retired, or someone who would like to work two or three afternoons a week.

Please direct any correspondence to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For more information about our school please see the link below to the school website.

http://www.stmarys.ac/

Thomas Harrison
Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
University of Liverpool

For our public events programme 2011-12:
http://sace.liv.ac.uk/ancientworlds/

For our undergraduate programmes:
http://www.liv.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/brochures/archaeology_classics.pdf

Archive of list messages may be found at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/classicsgrads
Visit the same site to change your subscription settings.
All queries regarding the list should be directed to: