Dear all,

You are warmly invited to the following APGRD events - everyone is welcome. Please note the times and venues of the first two events are different from the usual ones. Details of our events and other items can be found on our new website at www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk<http://www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk> - we hope you will have a look and welcome your feedback.

Peter Brown, Tutorial Fellow in Classics, will deliver a lecture on 'Terence's Andria from Machiavelli to Thornton Wilder' at 5 p.m. on Monday, 23 January, in the Auditorium, Corpus Christi College, Oxford.
Robert Crawford, poet, will read and discuss his Scots versions of Simonides to accompany an exhibition, and Norman McBeath, photographer, will discuss his photographs, at 5 p.m. on Monday, 6 February, in the Auditorium, Corpus Christi College, Oxford.

Jonathan Bate, Professor of English Literature, will deliver a lecture on 'Ted Hughes and Greek Tragedy' at 2.15 p.m. on Monday, 20 February, in the Lecture Theatre, 66 St Giles, Oxford.

With best wishes for 2012.

Archive of list messages may be found at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/classicsgrads
Visit the same site to change your subscription settings.
All queries regarding the list should be directed to: