Hi Jerry

Can always count on you to respond! Thanks. Was there anyone on our programme from Newcastle?

Uzma

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:11:56 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Uzma

I am fine, I hope you are too. In my quest for a top FE
job the most impressive college I visited for this sort of work was Bridgewater
in Somerset. Otherwise, you could do worse than seek out the 157 Group of
colleges, places like Warwickshire and Newcastle who think they are wonderful at
this type of work.

Best Wishes

Jeremy