From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miranda Routledge
Sent: 19 January 2012 16:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tuition Fees and Withdrawal/Leave of Absence

David

I am sorry for the delay – a colleague of mine has recently collated the information which I am attaching to this email. Most institutions that responded had not really decided what they were doing for 2012/13 yet. At Loughborough University, we are still considering what to do and are considering a number of options including termly charges (possibly capped for all students at 25%/25%/50%) – would be interested to know whether this was broadly in iline with others’ thinking.

Would be good to keep this topic alive and happy to post our final decision once it is made.

Anonymised data by week:

Institution

Week

03-Oct