You will have seen the separate email from the ACB Office with the special offers for trainees attending this meeting at the Royal College of Pathologists.

Registration for TWO ACB Spotlight Meetings for ACB Trainees in 2012 for 90 – or a free registration at this meeting for a trainee accompanying a paying full registrant ACB Member.

Remember, the Association defines trainees as any ACB member still actively working towards FRCPath.

Notice was I am afraid a bit short for this meeting, for which our sincere apologies.

I think however it will be an excellent catch up opportunity so I would encourage both medics and scientists to attend if they can get the time.

This should provide an invaluable update on clinical and laboratory aspects of fertility and of hypertension for both existing consultants and trainees across clinical biochemistry.

And an opportunity not to be missed.

Sent on behalf of the Dr Stuart Smellie. Director

Clinical Practice Section of the Association for Clinical Biochemistry