Thanks Nick.

Here's some of what they say about multiple sclerosis:

"We do not suggest that metal allergy is the only cause of MS. But anyone with MS can take a MELISAŽ test to see if hypersensitivity to metals may be contributing to their symptoms. Please remember that the use of steroids or anti-inflammatory medication may affect the test results as MELISAŽ measures the response of the immune system.

Already, we have seen MS patients make a partial and, in some cases, full recovery by removing the source of metal they were reacting to - often dental fillings. The MELISAŽFoundation is keen to work with any MS charity which would like to test what we believe is a breakthrough. Click here for a case report. "

http://www.melisa.org/ms-multiple-sclerosis.php
Retrieved 10 January 2012

Jonathan

List Archives