***********Apologies for cross-posting**********

Due to the retirement of the current post holder we are looking for a Clinical & Research Support Librarian to be based at Whipps Cross Hospital.

The post has been advertised on NHS  Jobs

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912779699&nosession=YES&include_expired=YES&no_app=1&caid=1018.17656.1322734863

Closing date:  18th Dec

Interviews:  16th Jan

For an informal discussion or more information please contact me (details below) or Anthea Levene (current post holder) [log in to unmask]

Regards

Helen

Helen Alper

Library Manager

Waltham Forest Healthcare Library

Whipps Cross University Hospital NHS Trust

Leytonstone, London E11 1NR

Email: [log in to unmask]

Direct line  020 8535 6860     int. ext. 6872

Co-ordinator  LibNEL (Libraries North East London)

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail