A couple of comments on your design:
(1) The design looks fine. It will be singular for a within-subject design.

(2) You can only evaluate the statistics for GTE or TE effects because this is a within-subject design because the error generated from this model corresponds to this effect. For more details see previous emails from Tom Nichols and myself. The other thing to remember about this model is that the assumption is that levels of each factor have equal variance, which I think is safe in a 2x2 within-subject designs.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464