Dear All...
I am new user for Phenix. I am right now working with SAD data. I had run
Ausol in GUI interface with my SAD anamolous data. but when i am using the
output file  for my autobuild program it is giving problems with Resolve...
n terminating with  an error message suggesting to check resolve file. Do i
need to change some parameters in Autosol to produce right output files
which in turn can work as input files for Autobuild program
Thanks
Stacy