Hi everybody again

Would you like to host our first meeting of 2012?

It will be themed on innovation, and include Gold Medal winner Sharon O'Dea presenting the features of UK Parliament's Mobile Intranet which won a Gold Medal at this year's Intranet Innovation Awards in October. I expect the afternoon (14:00-17:00) will attract 20-35 participants. So if you work in London, have a meeting room big enough for us, and a management who will be glad to put their organisation on the map for influential intranet workers, please get in touch with me.

Other than providing the venue, perhaps some refreshments, and the technology to display the speakers' presentations, nothing else is required of you. I'm happy to do the advertising and the post-event write ups (unless you particularly want to do the latter - for CPD maybe).

Get in touch with me at [log in to unmask] or Tel 07540 659255 with any offer or if you just want to talk about the possibility.

Very best wishes all

Dion
Dion Lindsay
Organiser, UKeiG Intranets Forum