Usually you need to cooperate with the technician to prevent the leak of
private information. In some circumstance, the technician will include the
patient name in the DICOM file name involuntarily.

If you want to give DICOM files to others, you can also check the anonymize
DICOM files checkbox, then REST will rename the DICOM files (clear the
possible name information), clear the Patient Name information from the
DICOM file (as well as SubjectID), and also will clear birthday
information. However, De-Face will not be performed.

Best,

Chao-Gan