Dear Lufti,

The standard practice is to reduce the impedance below 5K. This requires some experience and just the right level of aggressiveness in rubbing the skin to avoid injuring your subject. Usually people learn it from other people who can do it so it is hard to teach someone via e-mail. Of course problems with the cap or the kind of gel you are using cannot be ruled out but the best thing would be to find someone experienced and invite this person to check your system and teach you.

Best,

Vladimir