Dear SPM users,

I have some fMRI data from subjects from two different time-points with the same task. I want to compare to see if there is any difference between past and current time point.

The acquisition parameters are slightly different though.

Past and present time point have the following common parameters: TE =40; TR=2000, flip angle=70, matrix size= 64x64

But differ in No of slices, past=16, current=25/4

and slice thickness/gap, past=7/0.7 and current 5/0.5

Can I compare them directly? Or is that a problem? And if yes is there anything I can do to overcome it?

Thanks so much in advance.

Zoe Dadi