Good Morning,

The Volume 2 Issue 9 of the Breastfeeding Horizon Scanning Bulletin has
been published at

To subscribe to subsequent issues of this Bulletin, go to:

Please feel free to disseminate.

Jo Whitcombe, Assistant Clinical Librarian, Pennine Acute

Michael Cook, Library Manager, NHS Bolton Library

Bolton PCT asks that you:

-Notify the sender immediately if this email appears to have been sent to you by mistake
-Respect the confidentiality of any information you receive from us
-Remember that emails sent or received by our staff may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act
-Let us know straight away if you suspect an email received from us may be infected with a virus.

(We take all possible steps to ensure that our systems are virus free but no system is completely secure.)