Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the first TRANSMIT workshop, to take place at Nottingham, UK, 20-21 March 2012.

TRANSMIT: Scientific Aspects, industrial input and initial results

TRANSMIT - Training Research and Applications Network to Support the Mitigation of Ionospheric Threats is an FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network focused on the study of ionospheric phenomena and their effects on systems embedded in our daily life. The project addresses in particular ionospheric threats to Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and related applications, in areas such as civil aviation, marine navigation and land transportation.

Please see attachment for details or visit www.transmit-ionosphere.net, where you can submit an abstract.

Apologies for any cross-mailing.

Best regards,

Peter Kieft,