Sent: 23 November 2011 09:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dedicated online room, running of UPKs and minimum notice required for exams (exams department run and UPKs run by tutors)

Good morning,

We are currently having a few issues with online exams at our centre.  Would anyone be able to tell me what happens on your campus with regards to the following:

*         Do you have a dedicated online exams room at your disposal?

*         Who is responsible for running UPKs at your centre? Is this the same for all UPKs regardless of whether it is a re-sit or not?

*         How much notice do you request for on-demand exams run by the Exams department, and for exams run by departments (if applicable)?

I really appreciate your views on this.

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Coombes
Exams Officer
Pontypool Campus
Tel: 01495 333196
Fax: 01495 333130

This e-mail & any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged.  They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Chelmsford College or any associated or related company.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of, or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it is strictly prohibited & may be unlawful. We may monitor all email communication through our networks.
 If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Chelmsford College by e-mailing:[log in to unmask]
If you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate communication.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by Chelmsford College and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures.
--
Scanned by iCritical.