From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Broom, Doreen
Sent: 17 November 2011 12:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Planning Online

Hi - I know there was a letter that went out to LAs from ICO re what should be redacted when there are objections to Planning Applications.  Can anyone direct me to this - seem to be having problems trying to find it on ICO's site.

Many thanks,

Doreen

Doreen Broom

Data Compliance Officer

Scottish Borders Council

Resources Department  - BTS

Tel: 01835 826516

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of any part of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately; you should then delete the email and remove any copies from your system.

The views or opinions expressed in this communication may not necessarily be those of Scottish Borders Council.

Please be advised that Scottish Borders Council's incoming and outgoing GSX email is subject to regular monitoring and any email may require to be disclosed by the Council under the provisions of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]