Chaps, just in case you missed this. I registered for free this morning
so still places left

BW John

________________________________

From: HEALTH + IN4MATICS 2012 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 November 2011 10:13
To: O'Connor John (Royal Devon and Exeter Foundation Trust)
Subject: HEALTH+IN4MATICS 9th - 10th May 2012 - Delegate registration
NOW OPEN - visit the new website!

 <http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/r/>

In recent years technology has changed the landscape, bringing new tools
and better access to information to help us make better decisions at
work and in our daily lives - we have all become information managers or
managers of information. Whether we work in health or social care, are
users of services, deliver front line services, provide support or
manage back office functions there is no escaping the information
revolution that surrounds us.

HEALTH+IN4MATICS is a new, unique and ground breaking two day event that
breaks the traditional mould of a conference alongside an exhibition;
H+I 2012 looks at the challenges offered by the information revolution
through a wide range of activities
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/y/>  that will
enable you to be part of it and will help you to get maximum benefit and
enjoyment from your time spent at the event. H+I 2012 is FREE to attend
if you work in the NHS & public sector!

This year we focus on how innovation and collaboration can support
organisations to move forward, become more productive, reduce costs and
improve the quality of the care that they provide. We follow the theme:
"DOING MORE WITH LESS"... DELIVERING WHOLE SYSTEMS CHANGE THROUGH
COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION

Conveniently located at The ICC, Birmingham, with 20 keynote speakers
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/j/>  already in
place, including Stephen Dorrell MP, Dr Hilary Jones and Professor Aidan
Halligan, and a host of major exhibitors signed up, H+I is promising to
be a 'must do' date in the calendar. The H+I 2012 experience is growing
day by day, to find out the latest go to the HEALTH+IN4MATICS website
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/t/>

 <http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/i/>

Forward this issue
Do you know someone who might be interested in receiving these
bulletins?

<http://in4matics.forwardtomyfriend.com/y/mqqtkdu/D65EB36C/wtiydd/l/n>

<http://i4.createsend5.com/ei/y/A1/3B9/D4E/021547/images/button-thinking
.gif>

A large number of companies have already contracted to exhibit at
HEALTH+IN4MATICS 2012 with 35% of the floor space already contracted and
a further 40% reserved. These are just a few of the companies that will
be showcasing their latest systems and solutions:
* AGFA Healthcare
* Alert
* Carefx
* EMIS
* Fujitsu
* O2 Health
* Virgin Media Business

Get your company onto the floorplan now if you don't want to miss out!
Contact Ben Webber on
01423 526971 or email him [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

View the floorplan here
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/d/>

________________________________

Media Partners nhe and BJHM
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/h/>

________________________________

Event Partners Royal College of Physicians, Health ICT Portal and UK
chip <http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/k/>

________________________________

 Connect with H+I
2012<http://i7.createsend5.com/ei/y/A1/3B9/D4E/021547/images/connect.gif

nhe <http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/u/> nhe
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/o/>

 Citadel
Events<http://i10.createsend5.com/ei/y/A1/3B9/D4E/021547/images/citadel-
logo.jpg>
Citadel Events Ltd | 46 Cheltenham Mount | Harrogate | HG1 1DL
T : 01423 526971 | F: 01423 701006

W: www.citadelevents.co.uk
<http://in4matics.createsend5.com/t/y/l/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/b/>  | E:

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe Instantly.

 <https://createsend5.com/t/y/o/wtiydd/mqqtkdu/o.gif>