> Any child that knew AC in a meaningful way (ie old enough to be taught > anything by him before 1947) is going to be 80 plus now in any case, so > they won't be doing much prancing by now :)
We had a fellow around here for a while that claimed to be Crowley's grandson. He had the same last name but that was as far as it went.  Anyhow "Witch blood" and the genetic fallacy of some of the reconstructionists aside, not likely that his offspring or theirs would be great and powerful wizards (or maybe I just encountered the wrong "grandson"?).

Blessed Be

Sam Wagar