Good morning,

Submitted R02 return last night and this morning on the Portal got message:

Failed to load the file at File Watcher stage.

Exception : Could not find file 'D:\LSC\LocalFiles\TempZipFileHoldingArea\ILR-A-10000825-1112-0001-01_05102011_181305.xml'.

This was due to the Dataservice's firewall and nothing to do with the file generated from ProSolution.

I did request that a message be put in the 'News' section of the Website about this, but it has yet to appear.

The Dataservice did confirm that the file has been received and, if the portal validation subsequently found errors would not expect us to make another submission at this late stage.

Kind Regards,

Doug

===============================

ILR Manager - Milton Keynes College

Phone: 01908 637 038

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Investors in Diversity

www.iiduk.org

Do you really need to print this e-mail?

Be Green - Keep it on the screen

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not copy, amend or disclose the contents of this message, and should delete it. Please notify the sender via return of e-mail or by telephoning the College's main switchboard on 01908 684444. Milton Keynes College takes reasonable steps to ensure that e-mails and attachments are virus-free, though we cannot guarantee that all data will be free from infection. The College takes no responsibility for any e-mail or attachment once it has left our system.

Milton Keynes College, Woughton Campus West, Leadenhall, Milton Keynes, MK6 5LP, Tel: +44 (0)1908 684444, Fax: +44 (0)1908684399 www.mkcollege.ac.uk, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

  ­­  This mail list is run by users of the ProSolution Student Management & Information System and is not directly connected with Compass Computer Consultants. Please ensure that you test any ideas provided on this list on your TRAINING SYSTEM before implementing them on your LIVE SYSTEM. The owners of this list and Compass Computer Consultants Limited accept no liability for any loss resulting from this list. Should you be unsure, please contact ProSolution Support on 01928 725522 or email [log in to unmask]