Dear all

The Family and Parenting Institute have just launched Where now for parenting? A set of articles examining parenting from a range of perspectives and exploring the policy implications.

http://www.familyandparenting.org/Parenting

I am chuffed to say that I have snuck onto the list of contributors and managed to get the role of museums and heritage in supporting family narratives onto the agenda. Hurray!

There are lots of interesting articles on the website and I would of course be highly delighted if any of you read mine. Any typos are the fault of editors, I hasten to add (there is a word missing I noticed!).

Finally, I got this opportunity through Kids in Museums as they were approached initially by the FPI. It shows how useful having a very visible campaign can be for cross-sector awareness.

Best

Jo

Jo Graham

Learning Unlimited
22 North Poulner Road
Ringwood
Hants
BH24 1SP

t:      01425 479438
m:    07970 062077

Care is taken to minimize the risk of virus transfer but Learning Unlimited cannot accept liability for any adverse consequences arising from this email or any attachments to it. This email may contain confidential material - if you receive it by mistake please return to sender and delete it from your system. Thank you!