We charge £3 per head minumum 15 children (or £6 for secondary as the sessions are longer)
However we don;t charge have freelancers either.
Generally I find the charge is not the issue for schools, its the coach travel

From: David Birks <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2011, 13:54
Subject: Re: Freelance Education Service

Hello Debbie,

We charge £2.50 plus VAT per child for our school sessions and I think that is at the lower end of the scale. No one ever baulks at the cost. It’s a tricky one charging per head or per session. I favour per head as it seems better value for the school, but then I aren’t paying a freelancer.

David Birks
Trowbridge Museum