Dear All

I know this isn't entirely GEM related but I hope someone might be able to
help me.

I am working with a young artist who has taken an image from a website,
altered it and has made it her own to be included in a book and to sell on
fabric.  However she is now worried about infringements of copyright. Does
anyone know what she should do about it?

Many thanks in advance

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Learning Consultant