From: Corey A Harper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: October 17, 2011 10:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Côté, Marie-Claude; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DC and HTML5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dear Marie-Claude, Rod, et al.,

Thanks for initiating this discussion. The DCMI Community is
interested in seeing your "guidance on metadata for Web resource
discovery" document when it's finished, and possibly linking to it as
we continue to refine our own thinking about DC Metadata expressed in
HTML5.

We're also in the process of revising the Dublin Core FAQ, and a stub
question has been created on this topic. [1] Would it be OK to post part
of your response in the answers section?

The FAQ page can be expanded upon by other members of the DCMI
Community, so anyone that would like to add to this answer should
contact Tom Baker (tom[at]tombaker[dot]org) for an account on the DCMI
Wiki.

Thanks again,
-Corey

[1]http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/FAQ/HTML5_Scheme