  From: David Bircumshaw
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Forward for RFL

  Ah yes, 'to marrow and to marrow and to marrow'. I suppose allk this debate about the meaning of a certain term here is rather like two bald men fighting over the meaning of a comb, to adapt something else well know. Or is the purpose of the said implement, or its significance, or ... Ouch! Ow! Who did that?