Four Easy Tips for Preserving Your Digital Photographs « The Signal: Digital
Preservation

Digital preservation <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_preservation> is
the set of management processes that ensure the long-term accessibility of
digital information. At NDIIPP we deal with these issues on a grand scale,
working to ensure the nation’s valuable digital cultural heritage survives
for the long-term benefit of all.

But the valuable cultural heritage material we’re interested in often starts
off as a lone artifact in someone’s personal collection.

http://bit.ly/qrj3r6

Source:
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2011/10/four-easy-tips-for-preserving-your-digital-photographs/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/qrj3r6+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va