Four Easy Tips for Preserving Your Digital Photographs « The Signal: Digital

Digital preservation <> is
the set of management processes that ensure the long-term accessibility of
digital information. At NDIIPP we deal with these issues on a grand scale,
working to ensure the nation’s valuable digital cultural heritage survives
for the long-term benefit of all.

But the valuable cultural heritage material we’re interested in often starts
off as a lone artifact in someone’s personal collection.

See if people are clicking on this link:
Try the sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va