*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

Dear all,

I am writing to advertise my services as an academic proofreader and private writing tutor.

I am a native
English speaker with 11 years’ experience as a freelance proofreader and
 copy-editor.  To date I have worked with around 200 students from over
20 different countries, and have edited essays, dissertations
 and journal articles from disciplines as diverse as politics and
ecology, anthropology and psychology.

In addition to correcting typographical and grammatical errors, I can offer suggestions relating to
sentence structure, coherence and word choice.  Where applicable, I can also read for
conceptual clarity.

My prices are as
low as any you’ll find, and concessions are available.  For more
information, please visit
www.davidjobanputra.com/editing or email me at

Many thanks,

Dr. David Jobanputra