H,
I have a few vacancies at Salford University for Digital Communications Officers.

Please contact me if you are interested - it is an exciting time to join us with our new CMS, new brand and  new campus at Media City UK.

Kind regards,

Orla Weir
Head of Digital Strategy

Digital Communications Officer
Grade 7 - £29,972 - £35,788
The Central Digital Team is part of the Communications Directorate and leads and manages the digital engagement, visual standards and digital presence of the University.  As a small team, it is responsible for the creation and implementation of Digital Strategy including governance, platforms, innovation, and best practice and is essentially the glue that sits across many of the university engagement tools and services.  The remit of the team includes: CMS, Web, Social, eLearning (promotion and visualisation), eCRM, Mobile, SEO and URL strategy.
The Digital Communications Officer will be a critical part of this small team and will be responsible for managing the digital presence and engagement model for the University.  This includes internal customer relationships, project leadership, implementation, content delivery and evaluation. The role is a hybrid role which requires both technical and communications skills. It also requires an appetite and enthusiasm  for all things digital and  a desire to be part of creating an exemplar digital engagement presence.
The purpose of the role is to implement and manage the University’s web presence and digital engagement including content and platform implementation, design, communications and measurement.  The scope of the role includes the appropriate use of all digital platforms using truly multichannel integration consistent with the University Digital Strategy.
Closing Date – 21/09/2011