Yes, Dominic, I agree about that power of surprise, the point was about
Wordsworth's use of 'natural speech', after all, Wordsworth's language was
also well down the road to respectability, no pissing alleys in Grasmere.

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is