DEAR FRANKIE

I am a textile engineer from Pakistan i hold degree of B.Sc (Hons 4 years)
TEXTILE ENGINEERING with specialization in weaving technology and currently
i m doing my M.Sc textile engineering i have completed my ist year of M.Sc
and the second year is in progress expected to be completed in feb 2012.i
hold an experience of 6 years in fabric manufacturing (weaving) design and
production section.currently i m working as lecturer in the dept of weaving
technology of THE UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD PAKISTAN
if you found me eligible for this position let me know i will send you my
testimonials

regards
adeel zulfiqar