From: Hayley Jarvis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 September 2011 12:38
To: Hayley Jarvis
Subject: Mentor (additional complex needs vacancy)

Hello

Would it be possible to promote the following roles to your network and
newsletters?

We are looking for a team of people to support our volunteers in working
with deaf children with additional needs and additional complex needs.

For further details - follow the link or see the attachments

http://www.ndcs.org.uk/about_us/jobs_at_ndcs/mentor_additional.html
<http://www.ndcs.org.uk/about_us/jobs_at_ndcs/mentor_additional.html>

Kind regards

Hayley

HAYLEY JARVIS
Inclusive Activities Manager
The National Deaf Children's Society
37a Great Charles Street, Birmingham, B3 3JY
telephone 0121 234 9820 (minicom/ voice)

work mobile 07808797885
email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.ndcs.org.uk

<http://www.ndcs.org.uk/about_us/campaign_with_us/england/campaign_news/
stoke_success.html>

www.ndcs.org.uk
The National Deaf Children's Society is a registered charity in England
and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779).
Company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 2752456

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and destroy it immediately. The views of the author may not
necessarily reflect those of NDCS.