Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:22:37 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [I-S] Conference announcement: "Desiring Divas: the Diva in Modern Italian Culture"
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

a reminder about our forthcoming conference, “Desiring Divas: the Diva in Modern Italian Culture”.

There is a rich and varied programme, including film screenings at the Arts Picturehouse of Febo Mari's Cenere and Peter Delpeut's Diva Dolorosa. http://www.cambridgefilmfestival.org.uk/films/2011/diva-dolorosa-1998-cenere-1916/

Registration closes very soon on 20 September, so if you would like to attend please go to the conference link and register either online or by completing a paper registration form.

Thank you,

Kate Mitchell & Catherine O’Rawe

Dr Katharine Mitchell

Lecturer in Italian

School of Humanities

University of Strathclyde

26 Richmond Street

Glasgow G1 1XQ

tel. +44 (0)141 548 3509

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html