Hello Everyone!!!!

Next year is the 10 year anniversary of the discovery of the Newport Medieval Ship. As part of our celebrations we plan to create a touring exhibition. We realise that there's actually loads to consider; hire agreements, policies etc and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips and example documents that they would be willing to share with us to help us on our way???

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Emma

Emma Routley
Community Engagement Officer
Newport Museums and Heritage Service

http://tinyurl.com/newportshipfacebook
http://twitter.com/NewportShip
http://twitter.com/NewportMuseum

Take a look at our online services - pay, request, apply and comment online at http://services.newport.gov.uk/

Disclaimer

Save paper - think before you print!

This email contains information intended for the addressee only and may be confidential, the subject of legal or professional privilege, or be otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, distribute or copy the e mail to any other party. This email and any attached file are the property of Newport City Council.

When you email Newport City Council, you consent to the Council monitoring and reading any such emails for the purposes of security and legislative compliance. For the full disclaimer please access http://www.newport.gov.uk/disclaimer.

Newport - Host City of The 2010 Ryder Cup

Ymwadiad

Arbedwch bapur - meddyliwch cyn ichi argraffu!

Mae’r e-bost hon yn cynnwys gwybodaeth y bwriedir i'r sawl y'i cyfeiriwyd ato/atynt yn unig a gall fod yn gyfrinachol, yn amodol ar ragorfraint gyfreithiol neu broffesiynol, neu fel arall wedi’i diogelu rhag cael ei rhyddhau. Os nad chi yw’r sawl y bwriadwyd iddo dderbyn y neges hon, a fyddech cystal â rhoi gwybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a pheidio â datgelu, dosbarthu neu gopïo’r e-bost i barti arall. Mae’r e-bost hon ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig yn eiddo i Gyngor Dinas Casnewydd.

Pan anfonwch e-bost at Gyngor Dinas Casnewydd, rydych yn cydsynio i’r Cyngor fonitro a darllen unrhyw e-bost o’r fath at bwrpasau cydymffurfio â diogelwch ac â deddfwriaeth. I weld yr ymwrthodiad llawn ewch i http://www.newport.gov.uk/ymwadiad

Casnewydd - Dinas Gartref Cwpan Ryder 2010