Hi

I'm afraid what you're doing doesn't make sense- copes are (contrasts between) regression coefficients not correlation coefficients.

Also, if you are using one of the non-ols group-level options the varcope is used to feed into the higher level calculations, so you need to leave the cope as it is.

Cheers.

Stephen M. Smith,  Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Associate Director,   Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington,
Oxford. OX3 9 DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve