Good morning,

i read few posts about this kind of statistics but i think i need more information to understand it.
i want to perform voxelwise statistics between 3 groups (15 subjects) and i did all the steps before this. I want to see the differences between the 3 groups, most of all the differences between the control group and the two patient groups.
i have few questions:

1.-  do i have to create an all_FA_skeletonised per each group or only need to create one for all the 3 groups?
(i understand that i need only one for all the 3 groups)
2.- how could i set the design.mat and design.con files?
what should i set in the glm GUI?
3.- what method do you recommend me? voxel-based one or TFCE? what are the main differences?

Thanks in advance,
Alba