From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Monica Nalsson
Sent: 22 September 2011 10:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Courses that can't be deleted (release 8)

Hi Gary,

Are you using Snapshot to remove courses or the Gui?

Kind regards,

Monica

MONICA NALSSON

Senior Information Officer

The College of Law

t: 0148 321 6627

14 Store Street | London | WC1E 7DE

>>> On 22/09/2011 at 10:00, in message <[log in to unmask]>, CLAY Gary M <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hass anyone else come across a situation where when you try to delete a course site the system gets so far e.g. removes the users but leaves the site in place?

The only solution we've found is to delete the items, folders, etc one by one and thence the system will then delete the course so I'd be interested to learn from others with similar experience especially if they have identified a better solution?

Gary Clay
Learning Development Manager
Learning Development and Innovation
Staffordshire University
Beaconside Campus
Stafford ST18 0AD
Telephone +44 (0) 1785 353648
e-mail [log in to unmask]

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.

<<

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

This email and any attachment(s) is intended for and confidential to the addressee. If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee please notify us of receipt, delete this message from your system and do not use, copy or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way. Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The College of Law of England and Wales. Registered charity No 271297 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- <<