Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sam Skipsey said:
> Speed, in particular is of the essence, from what I recall of the rate
> of "cooling" of datasets as measured by ATLAS.

Bear in mind that we've so far been in an unusual period where the LHC luminosity has been increasing very rapidly, so the most recent data has been much more interesting. That will be starting to level off now - probably the integrated luminosity won't double again this year, so once the data has been reprocessed with release 17 the access may be rather more stable.

Stephen