Hi SPM'ers,
I want to use spm8 to process some ADC and FA map of 2 groups from DTI and make 2 sample t-test of the two groups’ ADC/FA.
1.      I know in main SPM 8 interface there are “PET&VBM’  and’ fMRI” options. I am not so clear about which button is the right one I should choose.
2.      If the “PET&VBM’  way is correct and are  the following  steps of preprocessing  the ADC/FA map correct?
"B0 map nornalises to EPI  template, then ADC/FA map normalized to the nomalised B0 map,  after that smooth the normalized ADC/FA map for further statistics.'

3.      Can I use the “REST( Resting-state fMRI data analysis toolkit)” to do statistic analysis to compare ADC/FA map between  2 grroups? To my understanding, this “REST” is designed for resting state fMRI data analysis. For comparing ADC/FA map between 2 groups, this “REST” is not suitable. Because the ADC/FA data is not a Resting-state fMRI data. And  I should use  the inbuilt statistic in SPM8 to compare ADC/FA map between 2 groups which can access by clicking the “PET&VBM ” button  and then the” Basic model’—‘design”—“2-sample t  test’. No need to use other tools. I am not sure whether my understanding is correct.
Thanks a lot

Regards
John