From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of tony han [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] ROI across individuals

Dear all,

  I have several ROIs (3mm-diameter spheres) and want to use these ROIs to extract data from functional images. I create these ROIs using avg152T1 as reference. These ROIs should be in gray matter. However, due to anatomical variability between individuals, some ROIs are in white matter of several subjects. How could I solve this problem?

all the best,
Tony