Hi Mclaren,
Thanks for your help!
I know what does t-test and F-test mean in statistic. I just a little confusing about the F-contrasts in SPM8. For example, when should I define them in fractions or decimals ?

I had ever read the material you recommend in this mail. That is really a good one. I think I need some more systemic reading.

May I trouble you to recommend some more reading materials?

Thank you very much!