Hi

I am organising in Blackburn, Lancashire and am very keen to offer a workshop or
demonstration using a 3D printer.  The event is being run on the site of an old
industrial plant so any equipment used for the session would have to be
portable.

We have hired an office suit for the day within the old industrial site so that
the workshops can take place indoors.

Any 3D printer contacts would be much appreciated, I had envisaged making simple
objects that could be turned into jewellery.

Hope someone is able to help?

Best wishes

Alison Cooper

Inspiration and Creativity